9/29/2010

After a while...

Yay, i've passed all my exams^^

It's not like i haven't read any manga at all... I've started many, many new titles :P

Like 'noblesse' which I love now so much^^

And 'nineteen, twenty-one' which I adore, because art is great!

Anyway, as I've got my class schedule, I've decided to paint it and now I'm looking for background image for it. I chose 'The One'. You can't imagine how hard is to find any, ANY wallpaper with characters from this manhua (maybe my methods are just wrong -_-; ). So at this moment I'm looking through all series and copying best shoots... But still the quality is not very good :( On the other hand, this searching have made me reminding all best moments and wanting more and more chaps. Yeah, this manhua is just to good *_*

I've got the same feelings during reading 'Nana'... I wonder if Ai Yazawa will be brave enough to start series again.

No comments:

Post a Comment