2/06/2011

Finals

Finals on process...I'm exhausted by only a thought about them :( So, just a short post to prove I'm alive.

Crazy Girl Shin Bia
Crazy Girl Shin Bia accelerated so much^^ Somehow, I'm glad it's coming to en end. If I'm correct it's more than a year of reading, though the story is finished. Waiting is so tiresome... The moment when she got imprisoned and Yoo Baek was poisoned was one of the greatest in the story (in terms of building up tension). But why Mu Yeong is such a jerk now? I really don't like it!

Skip Beat chap 170
Kyouko is not ready to accept her own feelings ;( I feel a disaster in the air...Ren will be hurt ;(

Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu
Yay, they did it! I thought they were 2 years together, not almost a year. But... what's a difference... It's time to finish up the story anyway... It's getting boring

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
This chap was great ^^ 'I've said it, because I want to protect you' is such so cute in Misaki mouth *_* And this story should move to the grand final too.

Ouran High School Host Club Special Chapter
It was just like old, old Ouran Chaps ^^ Anyone, who watched the anime only can read it and won't be disappointed. Though, it makes me sad, the author couldn't keep all the manga like this...

Winter Season Animes:

Kimi ni Todoke season 2
I was thinking about reading the manga, because memories of anime have became blur and reading would be a pleasure when I came across news about 2nd season of anime^^ So I'm not weigh up it, I watch it :P Yet, it gives the same vibe like 1st season, so I'm happy^^ And thankful for 0 episode which had woken up memories

Fractale
Fractale
I've fallen in love with art. It's magnificent. Nessa is adorable. Rest of characters is boring, but the world is great. So I watch it.

Level E
Level E
I'm after first episode. I kinda like it. I'll decide if watch it till the end after some episodes more. The question is: why manga got animated years after being written? I can't find any other explanation than animemakers got stuck with new ideas.

Kore wa zombie desu ka?
Light story with mahou shojos, vampires, zombies, harem and panties :P Watching it is a waste of time, but it's somewhat funny. Especially, when main character (he is a zombie-boy) changes into mahou shojo^^ And in the background there is mystery, crime and serial murder and it pops up exactly at time when you start to feel bored by characters and their stunts

Wolverine.
I've stood one episode only. I love Logan too much to watch this emo-like imitation. If you know the orginal, keep out of this.

Freezing and Infinite Stratos
I don't understand why two exactly the same titles came up in the same moment? I've ignored both.

Gosick
I'm going to give it a shoot, but without much credit.
Try this site. You have to register to read all the works, but it's worth doing it. Comics you'll find there are unavailable anywhere else.

And last thing: to the list of my favorites comics I've added 'The Bride of the Water God'. It's korean manhwa with an outstanding art. Honestly, it's so beautiful, I've printed some artworks for the first time in my life. The story is great too. And... well... it's like comparing 2 different leagues, but Crazy Girl Shin Bia looks poor compared to this one (both are fantasy and clothes are, in idea, the same, that's why I mentioned HMR's manhwa)

If you want to see some more works, click















No comments:

Post a Comment