12/13/2010

Crazy Girl Shin Bia chaps 47-51; Orange Chocolat chap 20; Switch Girl chap 21; Papillon - Hana to Chou chap 24; Watashi nii XX Shinasai chaps 18-19

I've got really a crazy time. My studies aren't easy one, so I spend time learning (or looking for excuses to not learn at all...). Writing here was a little too much, however in many titles interesting things has happened.

Crazy Girl Shin Bia chaps 47-51 

Plot
Ka Yeong tries to kill Bia. Using potion she made all tigers very aggressive. Bia ends up in a cave in her underwear and Yoo Hui confessing to her. In this very moment Yoo Beak shows up as well as huge sea snake.

Well, those are 5 chaps in 5 sentences, but I must admit, action is quite fast ;) In the last chap, Bia tries to tell the truth about herself, I wonder what will happen when she accomplish this...

Orange Chocolate chap 20

It's still fresh and very, very cute^^ Chiro isn't drawn with this strange shadows under eyebrows and looks really nice. Well, I got the felling all manga is drawn better. I'm glad^^

Chap is called 'Chiro in Wonderland', so there's not so much plot, but many nice pictures. Here you've got some samples:
Alice & Hatter

Alice & Older Brother
 Looks good, doesn't it?

Switch Girl!! chap 21

Yes, we had the first chance to look into what Switch Girl would be now, after romance things are settled for a moment. What we get is a somewhat slapstick and my feelings are uncertain. On the one hand, it's great the story go on and it's not typical. On the other... I'm not sure if that's the type of manga I was looking for. Well... As I understand, it makes fun of some japanese behaviour, but for me it's not funny. It's scary! I hoped in 3 years time I will be in Japan on a scholarship but things like fighting for a food in restaurants and shops really creeps me out. Maybe I should keep reading just to be prepared...

Papillon - Hana to Chou chap 24

 Another fresh chap. It took some time, so I forgot a little what it is all about. However after reading this chap, all came back to my mind together with a question: 'What? Again the same?'. If I were Ageha, I would always have a mobile with me. Especially, after all that Hana had done. And I would dye and cut my hair. Can't help it, I must say Ageha is really stupid. My only hope is now in Hayato. He should be able to distinguish them now...

Watashi nii XX Shinasai chaps 18-19

All the threads were suspended just to solve love square. I don't like it. Maybe intense atmosphere of latest chaps is great in some way, but it's not what X-Shina was before. And I'm afraid, it won't ever come back to old shape T_T Why does it always end like this? Why? Why? And today I understood Shigure is the only one person I like in this story  O_o But he is nothing special to be precise. I wonder if I'll drop this title. Now I can still let lowering of level go. However if it will continue...

I'll post next mangas' thoughts later

No comments:

Post a Comment