11/01/2010

Switch Girl!! chap 19, 20; Noblesse chap 156; Crazy Girl Shin Bia chap 45,46; Nineteen, twenty-one chap 5

Well... I started writing post on Wednesday but I didn't finished before classes. Then I get a fever and this is the first day I'm feeling good enough to continue

Noblesse chap 156
I'm scared. This chap is  a romantic one (with a huge amount of jokes) and people on MF forum just went crazy O_o

Plot:
Shin-woo is thinking about Yuna and asks everybody for a piece of advice. In the end the most helpful is Seira. In few words she encourages Shin-woo and with her smile she makes him blushing

Thoughts:
Well... chap WAS funny. But the concentration on the feelings, not on the food, felt for me a little unnatural. And that's why I can't understand people on MF site. It's an action manhwa! Fresh, funny, action manhwa! It's not like in Bleach where all plot is about rescuing Rukia and later Orihime and we all the time wonder who Ichigo truly loves. In this manhwa that thread is unnecessary. And from posts on MF forum it looks like people are urging it O_o Well, I love shoujo, but still I can read sth different and I'm happy about it!


Switch Girl!!

chap 19

Argh, it's difficult to write anything without spoilers! Let's just say: it's a chap you must read!

Plot:
Nika and Arata are walking looking for a help. In the middle of a way Arata finds out Nika has a fever. He starts to carry her pick-a-back. While walking he says he would live with his mother and because of that he would change a school. Nika starts to cry and Arata kisses her. Some day passes, Arata stops going to school. Nika goes to his apartment, nobody is inside, she starts to cry once again. Arata shows up and tells her he wants to take care of her.

That's a chap everybody was waiting for. Usually in mangas are 2 phases: 
- phase 1: before they are toghether
- phase 2: while they are together

Personally, I prefere phase 1. Probably that's why I pick up new titles so often. Phase 2 is too boring for me. I hate problems of main characters like: 
'I call him yesterday 5 times! He must hate me!' or  'He said he wants to spend time with me, not that he likesme! So we are not going out!'
Usually girls in phase 2 are so irritating... As for me, they can finish mangas right after phase 1 :P Or somehow make it more interesting. I know, I'm naive, so I would read Switch Girl!! hoping it would be different this time... But it's hard to imagine if there are more than 83 chaps left...

chap 20
from mangareader, cleaned a little

You may call it a side story because in this chap we get to know why Nika is a Switch Girl. It's a sweet story indeed ;)

Plot:
 Nika is in 6th grade. She doesn't care about her looks, is stronger than any guy in a class. She's got one special male friend - Hiroto. But can he see her more female side?

This chap made me like Nika more. I agree, she is scary sometimes (e.g. s-m stuff on a trip - that was really creepy!), but I'm so happy she found Arata^^ On the other hand... As far as I know, you may look the most feminine in the world, but when you're some guy's dude, it's hard to make him look at you in a different spot (yet it's hard to be sb's dude from the beginning when you don't look like a one :P)

btw, don't you think she looked great?


Crazy Girl Shin Bia chap 45, 46
 2 uploads in a week time... Yeah, that's the reason why I'm reading this story (I remember. when I started it there were... uhmm... like 16 chaps and it was in July, if I'm correct ;) ) Even Bia irritates me less recently... In this 2 chaps we get a development between Bia & Mu Yeong and Bia & Yo Beak.

Plot
Mu Yeong is teaching Bia special technique. As we know from Ka Yeong it's a technique only wifes of rulers know. She starts to hate Bia.  When Bia comes back to the palace, Yoo Beak is waiting for her. He is angry of her vanishing, they have a quarrel. Next day Yoo invites Bia on horse riding lesson. But before he comes, Assynthia shows up and invites Bia to ride her horse. Southern princes abets the animal and Yoo is the one who rescues Bia. They have a fight once again and Assynthia takes advantage of it. At the end, she is riding for a trip with Yoo Beak and Bia is learning riding from Beak's man. In the very end we see as sb is hiring assasin. 

Thoughts 
I'm quite possitive, the one who is hiring is Ka Yeong. And second thought: I think it would be a hilarious scene of Bia learning to ride^^ Can't wait!

 and the last, but not the least

Nineteen, twenty-one chap 5 
 Have you started the story yet? If not, start it now! It's so amazing! And the art is even getting better *_* (as they said in 'Bakuman' manga has no limits)

Plot:
Yun-lee is afraid she said to much the previous day. She decides to apologize to Dong-hwi. To her suprise, he is not angry at all and, if we can say that, even more energetic. He invites her for a trip.

Thoughts
Nothing to add. The story is sooo awesome! I wanna next chap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment