10/25/2010

Tenshi no Uta vol 5 extra - Drops of Moon

I was wrong. Internet curse is still active. Now I lost my mail... Oh, I can get it back if I pay... so... I think, I rather forget about it. Automatic log-in and passwords remembered on a computer are bad ideas :/ Anyway, today we get new chap of Tenshi no Uta and it's really, really nice ^^ I can even recommend it anybody who didn't start this manga yet, because it's a side story

In this chap we meet with Kei and his love story in London. He spends there some days with a japanese girl who he accidentally met. Her name is Runa (for Japanese 'Luna' and 'Runa' are spoken the same way).

More about plot: 
The cause of this is he broke an expensive guitar of her parents but... IMO, moving to sb house just to repay for sth is a little overboard. Anyway, a girl is untrustful and don't want to get any closer with Kei but after a while he becomes very special to her. At her birthday, she gets word about her parent divorce. Kei proposes her living with his family, she doesn't agree to that.

IMO, this story can be read as a one shot. It's good composed and has an atmosphere that reminds the one of first chap of Tenshi no Uta. As the rest of the manga doesn't have it, it's nice to find it here. It woke up my love for this series for a while ;) In some moments I didn't know what's going on (e.g. being beaten up for mixing 'subway' and 'underground') but the general feeling of this chap is really refreshing. 

PS. Now I'm listening to Fat Freddy's Drop. I love them! I adore them! Oh, just listen to them

No comments:

Post a Comment