10/07/2010

Akuma to Love Song chap 45; Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu chap 37

New chap of Akuma to Love Song and Kimi ni Sasagu on mangareader^^
Let me share some odd thought ;) As I understand 'Kimi ni' is connected with 'you' and when I read 'Sasagu' a word "Sausage' pops up in my mind :P So I can't help it but for me 'kimi ni sasagu' is like 'you're a sausage' :P Kinda stupid :P
Anyway... Let's get to the point:


Akuma to Love Song chap 45

This chapter looks like introduction to more interesting next one. There's nothing particular. And yeah, I do not understand Meguro movements. He does everything to be hated by Maria :/

Plot:
Maria talks in school about live performance. She is aware of the music teacher, so she asks Meguro more about him. Meguro is against the performance, which makes Maria mad at him. She is compares Megu and Kanda and admit to herself she prefers Yuuske attitude. In the afternoon they go watching live performance and come across the music teacher. After a talk about 'techinque' Maria decides to help a guitarist who don't get much attention on the street

Thoughts:
Although I like Kanda I don't like this fast change of heart in Maria.  It feels kinda unfair. I'm pretty sure Maria would end up with Meguro. So the more time she spends with Kanda the more he would be hurt after. And I don't understand the teacher intentions. He seems like an evil person. I hope he won't abuse Maria or something O_o On the other hand, I wonder if her performance with random guitarist would be a success or huge success :P

image found at blottyparchment livejournal
And look, what we got in the nearest future! Don't you think, Maria looks cute?


Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu chapter 37

 Yaaaaaaawn.. This story made me more and more bored. I never liked Takuma. He is such a wimpy ass...And he is egocentric too.
"I love Mayu, but I can't because I will make her hurt' doesn't move me any longer :/ And new obstacles doesn't make me more attracted to the story. I love only Kou and I want him to be happy. If he loves Mayu, let it be Mayu. If he finds sb else I would be glad too. Main story is uninteresting for me. It is written the way it should made you crying a river every chapter. But tell me, what for?

Plot:
Mayu and Takuma are kissing... Then kissing... He tells her he love her. Then they are kissing. For a moment it looks like finally they would be toghether but Mayu mother comes and see them kissing. Takuma introduces himself, she recognize him as 'that Takuma' and says she won't allow for this relationship. 


Out of the topic:
I've watched today first episode of Bartender. It looks nice. Of course, there's manga too... I'm wondering what to choose? I do feel like watching some anime, but usually mangas are better. I don't know what to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment