10/01/2010

Vampire Knight chap 65

I started yesterday post about Papillon-Hana to Chou and Ouran and I planned to finish it this morning. Although, when I start the computer, the first thing I do is checking mangafox and mangareader. And there is: 65th chap of Vampire Knight. As usual, what I felt seeing new chap of this manga was aversion. And, as usual, I started reading.



The surprise was quite nice. Atmosphere of this chap is much more lighter than last... well... I guess last 10 chaps. Jokes aren't very funny, but at least there are any. What's more, there is a lot more action. Finally, something interesting is happening, the enemy and her plan is showed and explained. It's quite a relief, story has been making me bored for about a year and now finally I'm interested a bit in what will happen next.

Some more thoughts (spoilers!):

I'm happy Yuuki will stop call Kaname 'onii-san'. Even if their relationship isn't normal, I felt uneasy when she called him like that. Incest is gross :P Yeah, all the time I prefer her to be with Zero but in spite that this change is positive.

And still I don't get the relation between Hunters Association and Vampires Council. I mean, Kaname is now Vampires Council, because old one was killed by him? (I find it really hard to understand all the storyline -_-; as for me all characters looks alike and often it is hard to tell who is the one that is talking). And as I understand, Council and Association cooperate now. So why Aidou is kidnapped? And tortured? It makes me dizzy O_o

And Sara... has she showed up before she went to Cross academy? (it is cross academy, right? uniforms are different T_T ) And the guy who is guarding her. It's the guy who was once Kaname friend and he betrayed him? (there was a guy like that, right?)

There are too many threads in the history which weren't clearly explained so I feel really lost T_T

Anyway, chap 65 is the best one I've read for a quite long time in this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment