10/04/2010

Crazy Girl Shin Bia chap 43; Kaichuu!

image from fansubs.pl
There were no updates yesterday so I spent time surfing Wikipedia. I ended up at pages about Holocaust... It terrible, terrible thing what people could have done to each other, don't you think so? At the end of the day new chap of Crazy Girl popped out but I wasn't in a mood to read it. I did it today. I also came across with Kaichuu. Looks interesting. Even it's not a shoujo though.
 Crazy Girl Shin Bia chapter 43


 Another funny chapter :) I was crying with laugh watching Bia's dance. And Yoo Beak response for South Princess's (whatever her name is) seducing dance is unforgettable! Yeah, as it was time, when it was hard for me to read chap of 'Crazy Girl Shin Bia'. Today, I've done it with pleasure.

Summary of chap (spoilers!) 
South princess is trying to seduce Yoo Beak with sexy dance, it freaks Bia out (she is watching it secretly). Yoo Beak is feeling bored, going sleep, Princess is humiliated. Yoo Beak's brother explains her Yoo Beak loves only Bia. She decided to have a duel with celestial. They meet and start to fight. At the end of chap (and volume;)) Bia is loosing, princess tells her she is going to die.

My thoughts:
As I've written on MF site: it would be pretty lame if Bia doesn't win with princess on her own. After all, when she was in modern world, she was stronger than boys. She shouldn't lose to some freaky princess. And I'm pretty sure this whole situation leads to Bia's prophecy with Yoo Beak life in danger. I guess, it will be this princess's bodyguard who appeared in Bia's dream. I suppose that's all about it ;)

 Kaichuu!

stats:

Manga Fox Rank: 341
Categories: comedy, gender bender, seinen, sports, material arts
Author & Artist: Hayashi Yuuki
Start Date: 2009
Chapters: 2 - ongoing

Simple story: a serious guy Tachikawa Tetsuya comes to the same high school where his idol Fudou Gonzaburou studies to learn archery from him and become best archer in the nation. It turns out Fudou is a crossdresser now and he doesn't take archery seriously any longer. What's more, he shows his affection toward Tachikawa.

At this moment,  there are only 2 chaps translated so it's difficult to say anything more specific about characters. Tachikawa thinks about archery only. And it's hard for him to accept the difference in his idol. On the other hand, Fudou is super cute and easy-going, but it looks like a mask. What has happened in his life?

Fudou looks like a girl. So even if you're not shounen-ai fan you can try not think too much about his boys side and just enjoy the story. Plot is average, same goes to art, but I've got a soft spot for characters wearing hakamas and for archery :P I suppose, I would continue reading. I found out there is an ONA (2 episodes) based on this manga. For this moment, I'm not going to watch it. Time will tell if I do it;)

To sum up I can't say it is must-to-read manga. But if you've got a lot of free time, you may give it a chance. Of course, only if you're not so straightly straight to get sick after a little dose of shounen-ai ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment