10/24/2010

Yamato Nadeshiko chap 103; Akuma to Love Song chaps 46-47; Boku no Hatsukoi wo kimi ni Sasagu chap 38; Nae-soong 9th grade project chap 5; Noblesse chap 155

And more than week has passed... Like every autumn since I've started studies I had problems with the net. I'm starting to believe it's some kind of curse... Well, now everything is ok and it should stay like this to... the next autumn :P The number of new chaps is scary... I wonder if I finish this post before midnight... I guess I'll skip part with summary of plot.

Yamato Nadeshiko chap 103


I do like this chap. It doesn't matter it's predictable. It doesn't matter it is schematic. It's sooo sweet *_* And I've got a problem with telling what I want: next cute chaps of Nadeshiko or rather the end of it... Really, really hard question.

Thoughts with spoilers
All plot is about knitting and giving presents to beloved boys. At first I couldn't remind who is Ojou-sama, but in the middle of chap all pieces of puzzles went to their own places. And when I saw the sweater she made for Ranmaru I was sure it would suit him greatly^^ And look how awesome Sunako looks! Another thing: the manga is available on mangareader and almost every page has info 'do not upload on any kind of online reader' :P Contraction? 

Noblesse chap 155

I'm pretty sure I haven't written much about this title. This manhua is some kind of phenomena on mangafox. Everybody read it. The thing is, that's a masterpiece. It's got a great art, good plot and a lot of hilarious scenes. And loads of bishies are included ^^ Chaps are short and shows up weekly on online site. Chap 155 is an opening of 3rd season of manhua. I hope authors will still have fresh ideas and give us a lot of fun. KAMBARE!


Akuma to Love song chaps 46, 47

I adore this story for being so unpredictable. And for not being romance (as I've written before). We got 2 new chaps about Maria and Anna relationship. What will happen next? What will happen?

Plot: 
On the street Maria prepares to singing. Suddenly Anna occurs and stops Maria. She writes on paper her real feelings. She wants to sing on her own. Maria is broken. She can't find a way to help Anna. At the end she decides not to meet with her again and drop music classes. After few days, music teacher appears at the school. He asks Maria to come back and tells her Anna quit music school and Katria. Where has she gone?

All I can say: I wanna next chapter!!! I don't like Anna from the very beginning, yet, the plot is so interesting I don't care if it is about her. I just want more and more.

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu chap 38

Blah, blah, blah... nothing to write about. The characters are still struggling. I'm waiting for a moment when sth would happen...

Spoilers: And what about coming to the house through the window? Really creepy... And it looks like he would have sex with Mayu when she is sleeping. Gross!


Nae-soong 9th grade project chap 5

 The only one chap from the title that just begins. I've almost forgotten I had read it :P Fortunately, the plot is simply^^ I've chosen this manhwa to fill the time so it's not sth peculiar (at this moment). Maybe it's a problem with all manhwas from  Han Yu-rang and Hwang Mi Ri?

You don't have to be a seer to predict the flow of events: she would fall with blond-one, but brown-one would fight for her love, at the end she would be with the brown one. In the middle she would be with blond one, his father won't accept her... I will read just to check if I'm right :P

In this chap nothing happens :P

No comments:

Post a Comment