10/13/2010

Crazy Girl Shin Bia chap 44; The One chap 70

OMG, my brother got married on Saturday and then I came back to Cracow on Sunday (it takes 9 hours by train T_T) and started my studies. I've got loads of classes and, as I spent first week of semester at home, I have to catch up with material... Not mention time for writing, I hardly had time for reading T_T. Luckily, there weren't many updates.So, some words about them

Crazy Girl Shin Bia, chap 44

Well. I didn't find this chap very interesting... However, Mu Yeong appears ^_^ Not as an assassin, not as an plotter, but as a man ^_^ I do like this character *_* He is the best! Maybe it is because I'm Pole and history of my country is full of fighting for independence, it's easy for me to accept his cruel behavior... I have a sympathy for him.

Plot: Yoo Hui stops South Princess before she would kill Bia. They quarrel a little more then go to sleep. Going back to palace Bia talks with Hui about love and encourages him to fight for his beloved person.In her room Bia can't sleep. She thinks about Yoo Beak and says aloud she wants him to be at that moment with her. Suddenly Mu Yeong pops up and invites Bia for night trip. They come to a secret cave to train.


Thoughts: It really disappointed me Bia didn't win with a princess on her own. It's really, really uncool :( She is too weak compared to what she was in the real world.And I hate Hui sad face when he spoke with Bia. It was too obvious. I know, it should have touched me, but it didn't. It can be because of HMR way of drawing, yet I didn't want to see any more pictures of his hurt face. Then the part in which Mu Yeong appears is great :) Even though Bia is too slow to understand he has feelings for her, what he does is somewhat romantic :) And the secret place is beautiful *_* I'd like him to take me there instead of Bia :P BTW, it is only me who don't get the size of the palace? Inside it there is everything O_o

The One chap 70

It is only available on KatScans blog (she will upload it on MF on 15th). Unfortunately, there is no Lele inside. But... Well... You just have to read it! Nicky Lee is a master of putting tension in a plot! The story is so sad right now... It hurts to think I have to wait whole month for a next chap.

Plot: Long talks with Taylor about Yin. Yin in threaten with drugs. He has to meet with Old Gay. One of butlers of Lansons' House gives him a gun to help him.In Old Gay's house, young gay is trying to seduce Yin. Yin secretly puts the gun on the gay's chest and asks him to cooperate.

Thoughts: The scene of ill Yin made my heart ache. It so sad to see him like this ;( And I was surprised that help came from sb in Lansons' Mansion. Anyway, that was great! And the scene from Yin past... It was so so so creepy! And awful! I'm shocked he can still live normally after sth like that. No wonder, sometimes he is unkind, cold and aggressive... Yet I was shocked when he used the gun without demur. 
And one more thing: I can't stand this world of the aristocrats in the manhua. It is so shallow and rotten... I really hate it so much!

PS. Billion Princess omake have just shown up. It's quite funny^^ I'm not an omakefan (the best one I've ever read was the latest omake from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!), still this one has made me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. I´m in bia chapter 50... It's when the plan of this plain girl ka yeong goes through spread a bad smell that annoys tigers. Yoo hui and Bia get in a cave with a lare lake with crystals in it. Yoo Baek goes to seek for Bia and find the cave. He kills some tigers finding Yoo Hui sword and a piece of Bia's clothing.

    ReplyDelete